Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HAPPY, EXASPERATION

okay, today's supposed to be a happy day since i got my pretty pretty pink vaio already. oh they gave some free singapore flyer ticket. lol. i heard its better now, you don't have to queue for an hour, like how we used to back in last year's may. sean! i remember okay, its 17th may 2008! lol.  ahh, yes i was excited for a while, happily chit chatting for a moment and got disgusted the next. i don't know why but i don't like the feeling of guys asking me for number. especially those guys whom i don't know. it feels disgusting. okay, maybe he just wanna be friends but i don't really like the idea of it. it just gives me goosebumps. eeeyer. don't like. call me anti social or whatever. but i just don't like it.

oh! darling! luckily you didn't buy the camera for me, or rather i didn't buy the camera i always wanted to! you know why! cause the sales person told me that they've launched a new sony camera! its 14.2 mega pixel! how cool is it. it will be out during these few days. they've all the colours except lime green. :( but i heard its better than the one i always wanted. the price is definitely better too. its 700 plus. where to get the money. :(

so after dinner, i happily carried the laptop to my room, having the thought that i could use it, explore and do whatever stupid stuff i like. but no, it wasn't like that. the internet just couldn't connect for i don't know what reason! i tried and tried and tried, for once i felt so helpless cause no one else could help me. since they're either busy, or don't know or they're not using singnet. how irritating. ahhh, except cheryl, but it still doesn't work. :( for that very moment, i really thought it would be best if i'm studying some IT course. lol. okay, it is still not connecting now, i'm gonna leave it alone. hopefully, it decides to be obedient tomorrow and it can connect! yay! :D 

today, i woke up feeling like my old self. perhaps cause i've read this person's blog i saw on yahoo. probably you guys have heard about her, shin. some cancer patient. and on her blog she wrote something like, 'My least proud moments are too many to list. My happiest moments are now. My unhappiest moments are too few and too unimportant to remember.' okay, i shall bear this in mind. :D 

ever since school ended, i mean i'm happy but i don't get to laugh as much when i was in class. i remember i would laugh very loudly at the most retarded, smallest and stupidiest things ever. you would probably hear my laughter in class everyday, sorry i know i was very noisy. alvin's and weijie's nonsense never failed to make me laugh. and i always find myself smiling like some retard while reading sean's messages in class! lol. yay! i'm just very happy! and i hope i will always feel like this! :D

YAY LAUGHING IS CONTAGIOUS, HAPPINESS IS CONTAGIOUS! I SHALL SPREAD IT AROUND! DARLING I MISS MISS MISS MISS YOU. :D AND YES I KNOW YOU LOVE ME ALOT! HAHAHAH!

No comments: