Saturday, August 29, 2009

NEW LESBIAN PARTNER

suppose to go shopping and marche with sean today but my mom just had to spoil the plans. lol. so went to ehub for the proposal. its hilarious and nice and kinda touching. see sean, i told you its funny right. i wanna go to alaska! it has nice scenery and so peaceful. good place for retirement. then headed to white sands to kill time.

went to mandarin for dinner and its super duper filling. ohh we were talking about hotel rooms! and my mom told me she has one complimentary room at st regis which worth eight hundred bucks! yay i asked if i could have the room on my birthday so at least i could stay out with my friends that night. but ah, i don't think she'll give it to me anyway. i can't wait to work, go taiwan, hongkong and indonesia! yay, shop shop shop shop shop till i die.

shit, i'm so addicted to shopping now. i just can't wait to have the shopping adrenaline rushing through my blood all over again! i swear to enjoy myself to the fullest before the whole hectic semester starts again. then againi'm worried for my results. sigh. :(

oh yes, my new lesbian partner. she's kimmy and we're in the man u jerseys! don't you think sean looks like a girl if you cover his nose and mouth? :D


No comments: