Thursday, August 27, 2009

F. UP ECONS

this is really bad. i screwed up my econs paper, badly. how can i actually make such a careless mistake in calculating the opportunity cost. its just have got to the simplest formula on earth. eleven marks, mind you. what other adjectives to use other than dumb. of course, there're more screwed up questions.

oh well. i can't whine to anybody so i'll whine to my blog. it never shuts me up when i whine. i'd just rather talk to blog in future. of course i know there's still poa paper tomorrow and that i should stop dwelling on it since nothing can be done. i swear i'll ace my poa paper. i swear swear swear swear. ugh, i don't want my gpa to fall below 3.5. but now, it seem all impossible. god bless me bless me bless me okay i love you very much.

k sleep.

No comments: